Clearly we have delayed for as long as possible in deciding on whether or not to continue with this year’s Barbel Show and AGM on Sunday 7th June. However, it is with regret that it is now clear the event cannot continue on the intended date as human health has to be foremost. It would be irresponsible of the Barbel Society not to now postpone the event, in the light of current government advice, until the autumn.
Therefore, and subject to the current health crisis being behind us, we have provisionally re-booked the event, at the same venue, for Sunday 25th October. We will of course keep you informed should events necessitate further change. Finally, we thank those that have booked advance tickets for their support and should you wish to cancel then please contact us.
Secretary, on behalf of the Barbel Society